The other day I went to pick up my son at the park. He was visiting with his best friend.
Of course,they both had their Razor Scooters. I came upon the city’s top of the line
All the teenagers spend their time zipping up and down the fabulous skate park. Just as I thought to myself, I do NOT look forward to the day when Matthew is on this thing,there he was..He was having the time of his life with a big smile zipping all over the skate park like all the teenagers. He was not the least bit fazed that the guys were two times his age. He fit right in with his a fellow scooters.
Here is some advice for any kid or adult who is new riding a Razor Scooter.
– Ask your parent or guardian if you can be outside on your Razor Scooter.
– Put on a nice fitting helmet.
– Make sure you are wearing shoes!
– Use right side of street.
– Watch for cars whether you are on sidewalk,busy street,or cul d sac.
– Ask your neighbors for use of their driveway before you use it!
– Look both ways before you scoot down their driveway.
– Use your Brakes!
– Have fun and Be Safe.
– Follow the rules or have your privilege taken away.
As far as the local park goes,his friends parents had been taking them there for
awhile,so this really helped develop his skill and confidence. I never could have sat
there in the early days of riding his Razor Scooter.
Rick reminded me this park was alot safer than when we used skate boards. We used
makeshift jumps and NO helmets. And there certainly was not any security guard present to
monitor things. Go get a Razor Scooter.. buy from Matthew of course!
Matthew has included Razor Scooters for girls and babies as well as boys.
Is Explore Talent A Scam?
That is NOT Matthew; BUT he might be the next
Explore Talent Talent!
Is Explore Talent A Scam? We did our due diligence to discover that Explore Talent is by the world’s largest talent website with over 1 million members. It has more than 10,000 auditions and job openings. Tens of Thousands auditions and jobs has been landed by users of Explore Talent.
Countless reviewers have complimented Explore Talent on professionalism and fast instantaneous service. The staff really cares about its “people”. That they have been given countless opportunities for auditions and jobs. To answer the question, Is Explore Talent A Scam? Absolutely NOT.
If you have been a victim of a competitors practices. Explore Talent promises to give you a month free of their service. Explore Talent has a Fraud Compensation Program. It provides victims with restored hope and faith in the industry. And furthermore,one can pursue their dreams! For every $29.95 you were defrauded, you will get Explore Talent’s monthly service at NO charge! Don’t fall for another scam again!
- Helpful for people that are not on the East or West coast.
- List many opportunities in cities across U.S.
- Get matched with appropriate roles.
- Many children and adults land their first paying jobs.
- Utilizes state of the art web technology.
Bobby Banhart got a job on A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila through Explore Talent soon after he joined. He submitted his head shot and resume and was cast in the highest rated MTV show with 6.7 million viewers. See below.
And take Bobby Banhart’s advice NOTHING is for free,just pay the $29.95. It is worth it. Or at least try the 7 day trial membership. Kids wanted for modeling and acting
With a free sign up you can search castings and auditions and even post your pictures and resumes. When you are a paying customer,you can submit yourself to castings and auditions You will also have access to an array of all sorts of services.
Follow your heart and dreams. BELIEVE in yourself, and things will start to happen for you. IS Explore Talent A Scam, NO. Like anything else, one must put some effort and energy into making the Dream a reality. Keep on your toes!
Save Several Hundred
Dollars and BUY on Amazon!
Matthew just asked me if I could buy the Lego 10179 for his Birthday. Yes, of course if I win the lottery. Matthew is just starting to learn the value of money. When I told him how much it cost, he said no Mommy, save your money so you can be a billionaire like Mama. LOL.
Why would you want it in your home? Well, it’s the Millenium Falcon. It’s fantastic, it is Lego. Also it is one of the coolest things you could have in your home. Also Lego 10179 for sale on this very page.
Actually, the Lego Set 10179 is recommended for ages 16 and up. So maybe if Matthew saves $20 a month for the next ten years, he can buy one himself. The purpose of this post it to review the Lego 10179 which is Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon.
- 5,000 Lego pieces
- Keeps your teenager out of trouble.
- Takes two adults 50 hours to reconstruct.
- Utilize your organizational skills. and
- Practice discipline.
- Nice bonding time with your family member or friend.
- Less expensive then a car for your new driver.
- Enjoy a “traditional” toy, rather than a video game.
- Enjoy most iconic vessel in the Star Wars universe
- Replay your favorite scenes.
- Test your skills as a pilot.
One down side is the extra pieces they give you. Many of the extra pieces are of no importance to the construction, but simply accent. The other real downside to the Lego 10179 is the cost at around $2k, depending on where you purchase it. For some people money is no object when it comes to their passions. Or start saving $20 a month for 10 years and it is yours!
I highly suggest that you clear a large clean area for construction. Group all the pieces before you start the actual build. Also keep younger kids and pets away from Lego 10179, or face frustration of losing that one piece that makes all the difference.
The Lego 10179 is gigantic, spectacular, and movie-accurate. It is the ultimate center piece of any Star Wars or Lego collection. So if this is your passion, go for it. You will have it for years to come. It truly is A Lego Collector’s Dream!
Amazon Cards Where To Buy
Amazon Cards Where To Buy. Well of course,buy from Matthew at Matthew’s Amazon Store. Not only has he hand selected a number of items which would be on just about anyone Wish List,he has Amazon Gift Cards in his store. You can buy one any denomination between 15 cents and $2000 for the print at home and email option. Naturally, Matthew wants you to spend more, so he makes more $$$. Once again, where can i buy an amazon gift card? from Matthew.
Matthew’s goal is to have his own money by the time he is a teenager, so his mother gets a little break. That is so sweet though not entirely necessary. But I like his independent spirit! Amazon Cards Where To Buy-from Matthew!
Amazon Cards Where To Buy
- Many different retail outlets offer Amazon gift cards.
- Easily send Amazon Gift Card to your Friends on Facebook.
- Post gift card on friend’s Facebook walls.
- Select the gift card design
- Schedule the gift card for delivery to your Facebook friend up to a year in advance.
- Buy$10 to $2,000 and send for ONE Day FREE delivery
- Last minute gift send via email or Facebook,or print.
- Gift Cards ship for free.
- Never expire and carry no fees.
- Give them exactly what they want–if you don’t know what that is.
- Buy amazon gift card for friends and family.
- You can always use this amazon gift card to buy TRX for sale.
We really like the Amazon Facebook option. It sure is clever! Facebook will remind you of friends and family special events. Amazon cards where to buy for friends and family on Facebook. The only option is to do this online. Sorry to those people who are not online.
There is a great option buy to 50 Amazon Gift Cards. That is a perfect option for a Grandmother or Grandfather with many grandchildren It is box of 50 Amazon.com Gift Cards. Each card is included with a folded Amazon branded greeting card and is packed in a 5 x 7 inch unsealed envelope.
So to answer your question Amazon Cards Where To Buy,you buy from Matthew. He sure appreciates the business! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas,Happy New Year. If you want to buy Matthew an Amazon Gift Card,he is receiving gift cards at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for stopping by!
** Please refer to terms and conditions posted on Amazon’s website.
Even though Matthew’s cousin 3 year old Abigail does not have an adventurous palate,she sure enjoys playing in the kitchen. Always a helper organizing the fridge,taking dishes out of washer. Matthew thought it would be a great idea to get a KidKraft Kitchen so Abigail and her friends could play house. Besides he could monopolize the Wii machine at Mama and Papa’s house.
We looked at all of the KidKraft Kitchen on Amazon. MOST of them are for kids 36 months to 8 years We decided on the Kidkraft Suite Elite Kitchen. It looked the best of them all,NOT plastic and pink. The manufacturer recommended age:36 months – 15 years. I feel 15 years old would be a big stretch, but it does appear more realistic than some of the other KidKraft Kitchens.
Kidkraft Kitchen Kidkraft Suite Elite Kitchen
- Kids use their OWN imagination,like the olden days.
- Kids enjoy a realistic and functional kitchen with NO danger.
- Good for social play, as children pretend to cook, serve and eat food together.
- Good for fine motor skills.
- Comfortable play for boy and girls-unisex colors a plus.
- High quality material,sturdy.
- Affordable gift for whole family.
- Not an eyesore.
- Keeps little ones entertained for hours.
The downside of the KidKraft Kitchen is the assembly. Personally, I am horrible at directions and anything slightly mechanical. It would have taken me days to get it together. That goes for almost everyone in our family Abigail’s mother an ER MD got the whole thing assembled in a reasonable amount of time. BUT she is gifted at putting things together. My suggestion is to put some time aside for assembly for your “handy” friend or relative if you lack patience or mechanical skills. Lol.
We give the Kidkraft Kitchen a thumbs up. It is a fantastic little kitchen. Just do not wait until Christmas Eve to assemble. Be sure to buy some of accessories including food, pots and pans and dishes to make it complete. But if you looking for a more nerdish or boyish idea, check out Matthew’s Lego 10179 post.
Matthew was right the Kitchen Kraft keeps the girls busy for hours on end. He is free to play the Wii without interruption. Mama can cook ,while Papa watches sports!
Zelda Wii A Masterpiece For Matthew
There was a lot of hype surrounding the release of Zelda Wii Zelda Skyward Open in late November 2011. Matthew was not too enthusiastic about trying this game. It just did not feel like his kind of game. It is not that he does not like Princess stories because he actually enjoys them.
This was the first and only Zelda Wii game Matthew played so he has nothing to compare it to. Many gamers have reported that this is by far the best Zelda Wii game yet. So I feel happy we started with the best! Some say that this Zelda Wii game is good enough reason to buy a Wii Console. Now that accolade does NOT get any better than that.
Zelda Wii Zelda Skyward Open
- Enjoy the music scores and sound effects.
- Music is epic,intimate, sad,joyous, touching,meditative, dark, achingly beautiful, uplifting, goofy.
- Controls work well.
- Wii-Motion Plus works well.
- Fun slash the sword in all directions.
- Enjoy bonus Zelda 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD that comes with game is high quality musical production.
- Experience realistic people and settings.
- Always exciting game play,never a dull moment.
- Enjoy all the action, temples, puzzles, items, bosses
There are a few negatives of Zelda Wii like with any other game. They really are just minor quibbles such as motion control inconsistencies, small variety of enemies, and occasional camera issues. Also keep in mind that it requires a motion plus controller. Make sure you have one! Some users do not enjoy motion plus controller and report being tired after a couple hours. That was NOT our experience.
Zelda Wii, Zelda Skyward Open is somewhat challenging for Matthew at six year old, but his sister Loren who is 9 years old helps him along. This really is a game that the WII was made for..A first rate exciting adventure for almost any kid or adult.
Zelda Wii is simply a must have as it is a masterpiece of art,game play,music. You will be very happy you did! Matthew,Loren and I give it the highest recommendation as possible. Today Zelda Wii is Matthew’s top rated wii game as it has been non stop entertainment.
Lumosity Reviews. Several months ago our family therapist recommended Lumosity for both of my children and for me. It is pretty safe to say that they are all ADD or ADHD. The good news is that in 2011 there is worldwide knowledge of ADD and ADHD. And there are many drug free solution such as Lumosity.
Lumosity was developed by cognitive psychology and neuroscience experts from Stanford and UCSF. It is a top rated brain fitness program. However,it is always a good idea to check with your pediatrician or family therapist regarding any new ideas such as Lumosity. But who could not use better brain power?
Improve Your Memory:
Scientifically designed games and regular training. Free Trial.
- Enjoy faster and clearer thinking.
- No fighting over Wii games,
- Have better concentration in school,work, or car.
- Be more alert and aware.
- Enjoy a better memory.
- Be in a better mood.
- Enjoy calmness.
- Get a free trial of this brain fitness program.
- Monthly fee starts at under $7.
- It is fun!
- Can be canceled anytime.
Matthew and Loren absolutely love the challenge and fun of Lumosity games. There is NO fighting over which Wii game to play,as they have access to Lumosity at all times. Both of their teachers have reported better focus and concentration in the classroom. That is something I never had!
Lumosity Reviews has me convinced that people of all walks of life,regardless of hyperactivity or attention deficit order, can benefit for Lumosity. I understand why 98 percent of the Lumosity users report positive results with this brain game. It is wonderful to know that there are already 14 million users.
So rather than running your kids all around town from one activity to another, Lumosity Reviews suggests that you get Lumosity. Try it for free for one month. This game does not require any gas,sports uniform,or a rigid schedule. Your child’s brains fitness is a top priority! This brain game costs ALOT less than a new Wii,a monthly Netflix membership, or a new Barbie Doll.
Just Dance 3 Wii Song List
We couldn’t wait to get our hands on Just Dance 3 Wii Song List. We feel that it is just as good as Just Dance 2 Song List. But you will have to check it out for yourself. Why not try it on Red Box for a night or two to see how much you like it. Or just take the plunge,as it cost just under $35,a bargain for a good Wii Game that keeps the family busy and out of trouble for hours on end.
I am 100% white girl- so my moves are pretty pathetic. My kids on the other hand-have some Israeli and Moroccan blood. And they sure can move real well to the Just Dance 3 Wii Song List.
Buy==> Just Dance 3
After Just Dance 1 came out, we did not feel Ubisoft could do any better. BOY, we were wrong. Just Dance 2 was more fun than Just Dance 1. It just keeps getting better-with the release of Just Dance 3 Wii Song List. The platform is even more successful.
Just like the previous versions,you need to dance to the “mirror image” of a colorful silhouetted on-screen figure. This figure shows you the dance moves. The motion controls are more accurate and better than earlier versions. Keep in mind it can only detect the movement of one arm,the one holding the Wii remote.
The fun of the Just Dance Wii 3 game is to dance with your entire body. Enjoy the entire Just Dance 3 Wii Song List! Just one of the improvements over the previous versions is that the audio cues come in louder and clearer.
Just Dance 3 Wii Song List
- Dance. Free Session has lots of options.
- 3 options for “7 Day Challenge”
- Dance and get equivalent to swimming 30 minutes a day.
- Buy downloadable content- so you never get bored.
- Dance or stand anywhere in the room,unlike PS3.
- Game play and game flow are quicker than the other Just Dance Games.
- Enjoy rewards for your efforts,
- Sweat and enjoy a “workout” rather than tradition exercise.
The down side is that you actually have to use this game to enjoy it. Get off the sofa and move to the Just Dance 3 Wii Song List! Some people enjoyed the previous versions of Just Dance Wii-the songlist anyway. Just check it out for yourself. You have nothing to loose but some tense muscles,a bad attitude, or fat!
To us,Just Dance 3 Wii Song List is awesome. The game is so worth the money well spent. We personally feel it is more fun than Just Dance 2 Song List. What fun to unlock achievements and special content.
Tracks available in Just Dance 3 include:
- 2 Unlimited – “No Limit”
- a-ha – “Take On Me”
- Anja – “Dance All Nite”
- Bananarama – “Venus”
- Bollywood Rainbow – “Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana”
- Cee Lo Green – “Forget You”
- Countdown Mix Masters – “Beautiful Liar”
- Daft Punk – “Da Funk”
- Danny Elfman – “This is Halloween”
- Donna Summer – “I Feel Love”
- Dr. Creole – “Baby Zouk”
- Duck Sauce – “Barbra Streisand”
- Girls Aloud – “Jump (For My Love)”
- Groove Century – “Boogie Wonderland”
- Gwen Stefani – “What You Waiting For”
- Inspector Marceau – “The Master Blaster”
- Janelle Monae – “Tightrope (Solo Version)”
- Jessie J featuring B.o.B – “Price Tag”
- Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra – “Hungarian Dance No. 5″
- Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg – “California Gurls”
- Kiss – “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”
- Konshens – “Jamaican Dance”
- African Ladies – “Pata Pata”
- Latino Sunset – “Mamasita”
- Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)”
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
- Madness – “Night Boat To Cairo”
- MIKA – “Lollipop”
- Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland – “Promiscuous”
- Pointer Sisters – “I’m So Excited”
- Queen – “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
- Reggaeton Storm – “Boom”
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman – “Somethin’ Stupid”
- Scissor Sisters – “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin'”
- Sweat Invaders – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”
- Taio Cruz – “Dynamite”
- The Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
- The Buggles – “Video Killed The Radio Star”
- The Chemical Brothers – “Hey Boy Hey Girl”
- The Girly Team – “Baby One More Time”
- The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast – “Think”
- The Sugarhill Gang – “Apache (Jump On It)”
- Tommy Sparks – “She’s Got Me Dancing”
- Wilson Pickett – “Land of 1000 Dances”
- And more!
Heaven Is For Real Book Review
Heaven Is For Real Book. Matthew has endless questions about God, Devil, good, and bad., so when I came across the book “Heaven Is For Real” I grabbed it quickly. It’s a heart warming story about a 4 year old boy’s visit to heaven.
The Heaven Is For Real Book is based on Coltons trip to heaven while he was on an emergency room surgery table. While on the table physically, he views his family suffering their loss. Colton survives the operation. Years later slowly he shares information about his trip to heaven. He meets family members and provides details otherwise unknown to him.
The boy Colton talks about meeting Jesus, Mary, John the Baptist. He says no one is wearing glasses. That is truly amazing to hear because Matthew has asked many times if God wears glasses,..if God smokes, if God wears shorts or long pants. The boy depictions have really helped Matthew understand what may lie ahead.
Matthew recently lost a young friend, a kindergartner named Johnny. Johnny was accidently killed by a firearm. His 11 year old uncle thought it was a “toy”. Naturally Matthew is overwhelmed with emotion,anger and sadness about the sudden loss of the “best kindergartner” in his school. I believe the Heaven Is For Real Book gave Matthew some comfort in knowing Johnny is in Heaven and waits for all of his family and friends. We recommend this book for anyone who is going through a grieving process.
If you are looking at Heaven Is For Real Book as real theological thought or in a real critical way about an afterlife or the end of the earth,it is probably not for you. It’s a wonderful heart warming story about familial love and caring for other people in difficult times. Then not mention, the Grace of God no matter what your religion is is evident in the story.
We bought the nice keep forever Heaven Is For Real Book hardback edition which is perfect for a special gift. It includes a presentation page as well as color photograph section with 16 pictures. Also there is a guide about “Reflecting on Heaven” which adds to the reader’s book experience. Of course, the Kindle edition is available which can be read on your Kindle or Kindle Fire, Amazon Tablet.
Is Heaven Is For Real Book for REAL? That is NOT what this Heaven Is For Real Review about. Rather will your children,child, and you enjoy the book. Will it give you that good feeling feeling. In Matthew’s opinion and mine. Absolutely YES.
The bottom line of this Heaven Is For Real Book is that it made us cry,laugh,smile, and contemplate. Isn’t that what a book is “suppose” to do?